Recent Empties #9
Up until now I've been sharing the occasional empty product on my Instagram. However, due to the size of today's selection, I thought it best to revert back to empties blog posts. And what better way to ease myself back into blogging after a particularly gruelling final semester (Yep, my undergrad is FINISHED - EEP). Hopefully I can get lots of lovely content out to you guys and try and get a bit ahead before my Masters degree - double EEP - begins in September.
I won't go through everything as there's rather a lot but here are some of the highlights...
I finally used up two of my long-standing favourite skincare products, the Green People Beauty Boost Skin Restore* and the Pai Kukui & Jojoba Bead Brightening Exfoliator. I've done a full review of the GP product as I find it works great as a light moisturiser before makeup, but also can add an extra kick to your night time routine when your skin is looking a bit worse for wear. I also really love the Pai exfoliator but for some reason I don't think I have ever properly mentioned it on the blog... Nevertheless, I shall be repurchasing both of these at some point.
I also waved goodbye to a few of the goodies I got to try as a (former) member of the LoveLula Accredited Blogger Programme. Namely, the The Earth Works Cleansing Oil*, MOA Fortifying Green Bath Potion*, and the Madara Active AHA Brightening Peel Mask*. I definitely recommend the latter two - although the bath potion seemed to irritate my eczema, the scent is amazing and you should definitely try it if you don't find you react to essential oils. The Madara AHA mask is a wonderful chemical exfoliant option and I find it to be really effective at sloughing away dead skin cells and encouraging a good glow. The TEWC cleansing oil was good and did the job but unfortunately I found it to be a little heavy for my skin. However, it has a really amazing price point and is a good one to check out if you want to get into oil cleansing.
To avoid this post getting too long, here's a list of everything I've used up this time:
- Terre Verdi Good Oils Cleansing Oil*
- Green People Quinoa & Prebiotics Deodorant*
- Living Naturally Organic Herbal Hair Rinse Conditioner
- Avalon Organics Volumizing Rosemary Conditioner
- MOA Fortifying Bath Potion*
- Green People Beauty Boost Skin Restore*
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads (no longer cf)
- Schmidt's Cedarwood & Juniper Stick Deodorant
- Brija Illuminate Eye Balm (not finished - smells a little funky)
- Zuzu Luxe Liquid Eyeliner
- Madara Active AHA Brightening Peel Mask sample*
- Pai Kukui & Jojoba Bead Brightening Exfoliator
- The Earth Works Cosmetics Cleansing Oil*
- Eco Bath London Skin Conditioning Bath Soak (different packaging but I believe this is the same)