1. I finished my undergrad! I handed in my dissertation in April and had my final exam in early May. It feels strange to have finished university but I'm not quite ready to let go of academia...
2. In September, I shall be beginning a Masters degree in Eighteenth Century Studies. I'm currently ploughing through a 700-page Enlightenment social history and philosophy book in preparation and I'm actually kinda enjoying it. Add me on Goodreads if you would like to keep track of my reading escapades.
3. If you didn't know already, I do monthly blog posts for LoveLula on all things vegan beauty. I've done three posts so far, and you can check out my latest (a vegan's guide to Madara) here. I'm running the blog with a wonderful group of green bloggers and having a lot of fun with it. Follow the LoveLula blog here!
4. In a couple weeks Rhys and I head out on our first adventure of 2017, a week-long mini tour of Scandinavia. We shall be visiting Copenhagen, Malmö, and Oslo so if you have any recommendations for vegan food/green beauty/generally lovely places to visit, please leave them below.
5. I'm working a lot at the moment to fund said trip (and another jaunt to Croatia in July), and so this explains why the blog is being a little neglected. I hope to fix this ASAP. I've got a few exciting things planned but I also welcome any post suggestions or requests in the comments. In the mean time, make sure you're following me on Twitter!